Salary: Competitive basic plus benefits
- Provide leadership and direction for the technical set up and operations of Smartplay
- Design, implement, launch and operate the converged telecom and energy platform
- Lead and inspire the technology team and the broader third-party teams to achieve the commercial launch of the converged platform on time and within budget
- Provide direction on how to architect and develop the new converged platform and its future enhancements
- Secure timely build out and optimal post-launch technical operations
- Identify and select the key suppliers of the converged platform components
- Lead contract negotiations with the converged suppliers securing optimal balance between cost, quality and systems redundancy/resilience requirements
- Manage the in-life operations of all live systems securing the converged platform consistently meets high SLAs
- Recruit, coach and develop a senior team of architects and developers.
Required Key Skills (Functional/Technical)
- Solid experience of designing, launching and operating an IT and Digital platform
- Exceptional understanding of the IT and Digital platform components and commercials acquired as CTO in a telecom or energy organisation.
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- 3rd party supplier negotiations
- Commercially astute
Personal Attributes / Competencies
- Tenacity and ability to deliver in an environment of rapid change.
- Gravitas to influence at most senior level
- Determined, resilient and controlled under pressure